5.5.09

good times

the past couple weekends have been a lot of fun for me. the weekend before last, i went to siloam to see a few of my favorite friends. we had a great dinner at Marketplace... yum! then, we went bowling in our fancy/goofy outfits. it's so refreshing to spend time with old friends. the next day we went shopping and i got to go to the dogwood festival and ran into even more fun people. then i got to go back again this past weekend for a friend's birthday. i also got to have lunch with a new friend here in fort smith. and sunday night, JJ took me to red lobster and treated me like the most beautiful princess in the world. then last night, we had only my favorite kids in the nursery and it was a blast. today, i'm going to another get together with some fun people i don't really know very well, but hope to. friends are so important to sanity. i'm so glad i have such great ones.

1 comment:

  1. aww it makes me happy to hear that you are doing so well and jj is being a sweetheart. yay for love! and marriage! i still remember when you went on your first date with jj, ha! :) have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete