18.10.09

giant elbows and and a tiny bladder

i had too much water last night before going to bed. that doesn't usually matter though. as long as i'm asleep, i can wait til morning to empty my bladder. if i wake up though, i can't go back to sleep until i relieve myself. unfortunately, JJ kept having dreams about sticking his elbows in my face, so i kept waking up. so, i'd crawl over him, drag myself to the bathroom, do my business, crawl back over him, then attempt to roll him over to the other side of the bed. have you ever tried to roll a sleeping 300lb man over? i'd fally back asleep eventually, the a couple hours later, we'd start the process all over again. he's hunting for the rest of the afternoon, so i'm going to take up the whole bed and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment